Friday, September 25, 2009

It's fall

Hey wow it's fall and was starting to really feel that way in the weather & Canning season I just started on my tomatoes 11 pints of spaghetti sauce. I did peaches 31 quarts and drying by own herb not a ton just a few. I planted dill it is fun to grow. got potatoes & squash.I'm wait fun the sunflower seed to finish drying. My garden was really good and I receiving a great harvest!!!!!! Tony said that he having a baptism tomorrow he say the man who names Juan is on fire he know that the gospel is true! He is just an AWESOME MISSIONARY!!!!! Well that is all that i have for now.

1 comment:

  1. you have been a busy beaver! good for you. We can't grow anything because the deer just eat it all.

    Glad to hear Tony is doing well. How long has he been out now?

    ReplyDelete